Pure Bliss Pure Bliss

a "LITTLE" somthing ay?

I like it, it makes me feel like im in a bubble..... dont ask why.... a "little" somting ay? Your a wanker and you know it:) Keep de good work up!
CoZa

duksey424 responds:

Oh you're too kind, haha.

banjo techno banjo techno

Its all your own

Lol, I luv banjos! You keeps this up, banjos will be the way of the future

Como te va mi amor Como te va mi amor

Dreamy

The way you play yuor guitar with such feeling is enuf to send anyone into a state of dreaming ur apart with the music. You've also got a great voice. Thank you.

CoZa

Ozcar responds:

No, thank you for listen to it :)

Bananna Phone Remixed Bananna Phone Remixed

banana phone

I always loved that song, so you cant say everyone hates it! FUK! now im gonna have it stuk in me head all day. I hope ur satisfied cos imparcially annoyed yes sumwot entertained................................................
........ ah fuk it, IM ENTERTAINED ALL DA WAY!!!! make more spead up shite, it makes me giggle

Old-Style-Clock responds:

Thank you so much you rule man you really are a great reviewer please check out the others you rule.

symphony of the nerve symphony of the nerve

Peacful

Its Beautiful, i reckon that if one can put another in a sence of well being, tranced and spaced out mode then that one should get keep all dem tunes just rollin in, cos i'll be back for more :)
luv CoZa

Purple Dawn Purple Dawn

nice

I was just sort of spacing out when i was listening to your music, it made me feel purple, dun ask y.... but hey, if your music can make ppl feel colours then i suppose that just aint too bad :)
Coza

Irish Irish

beautiful

You song sent me into trance and i kinda left reality for a second, looks like thats another song added to me mp3's
I LOVED IT!

Coza

Carcase responds:

cool thanks for the good review! I like all that Irish Junx, i've got a song comin involving the japanese takyos, ie: where they dance around in circles and beat drums.

Funky stuff Funky stuff

:D

Dude, its like a tranced out funk.......... i like it:)